Why Choose Natural Stone?
Natural thin veneer stone offers many benefits over manufactured stone. Unlike manufactured stone, this is a more colorful beauty that won’t fade or wash away.
In fact, the sun and time will enhance its beauty. Natural stone’s color is rich and authentic. Natural stone has been around for millions of years.
And a natural thin veneer stone is resilient, and will be around for millions more. Natural thin stone has the ability to offer the beauty of Natural full depth Stone at an affordable price.
More Benefits of Natural Stone Thin Veneer include:
- It’s easier for masons to handle and can be installed in about half the time as full raw material. This is because manufactured stone can not be used if it is broken or does not fit in a certain space.
- Natural stone provides cost savings. There is almost no waste factor to natural stone, so you don’t have to buy as much to finish the same amount of space.
- More thin veneer stone can be shipped per truckload than standard full depth stone.
- Thin veneer is available in all the natural colors and blends of a standard full depth stone.
- In many cases, it can be installed without a brick or stone ledge, or foundation making it especially good to use for remodeling projects and zero clearance fireplaces.
- Each piece is unique and there is no risk of having a repeating pattern on installations. This can be an issue with manufactured stone patterns.
- Unlike manufactured stone, natural thin stone can be custom cut and blended to meet your specifications. In addition, corner pieces can be cut to your specifications, if you need them in angles other than 90 degrees.